There are few places in Europe quite like France’s fourth largest city, where you can immerse yourself in a storied past, study modern cultural dynamics up close, or track the course of Europe’s aerospace industry. With CIEE’s Toulouse Summer Business & Culture program, the choice is yours.
EXPERIENCE CHALLENGING COURSEWORK
and enriching homestays.
GO ON ENLIGHTENING VISITS
to French businesses.
DEVELOP AN APPRECIATION FOR THE SKILLS NEEDED
to run a business in France.
Excursions & Activities
- Go on weekly company site visits.
- Take field trips to art and history museums and monuments.
- Get familiar with Toulouse through guided tours with a practical, historical, or sociological focus.
- Get a taste of the city’s food with a traditional cuisine workshop.
- Visit a local farm that makes wine.
- Stretch your legs with a bike ride along the canal embankment or a hike in the Pyrenees Mountains.
Volunteering. Give back by tutoring children after school or volunteering at a food bank, women’s shelter, or senior center.
- Advising before you depart to set goals and answer questions
- Optional on-site airport meet-and-greet
- Full-time program leadership and support in your host city
- Field trips and cultural activities
- Insurance and other travel benefits, with CIEE iNext
- 24/7 emergency on-site support
1 out of 3 CIEE students receives a scholarship - get yours!
GAIN Travel Grants - up to $2,000 toward travel costs guaranteed to all Pell-elgible students.
Gilman Go Global Grants - $2,500/semester and $1,000/summer, guaranteed to all Gilman applications.
Merit-Based Scholarships - $2,500/semester and $750/summer, awarded to students deomonstrating high academic achievement.
Minority Serving Institutions (MIS) Grant - $2,000/semester and $500/summer, guaranteed to all students attending MSIs.
- 200+ study abroad programs in 40+ countries
- $8 million in scholarships offered each year
- 1 in 3 students receives a scholarship
- Study tours and cultural activities included
- Internships and volunteering opportunities
- Rigorous academics
- Cultural immersion
- iNext travel insurance included
Our highly experienced staff have extensive knowledge of all CIEE programs and services. If you are a student with questions about completing your application, or you want to sign up to receive program updates and news, our staff are happy to help.Contact Us
|Term||Year||App Deadline||Decision Date||Start Date||End Date|
|Summer||2021||05/01/2021 **||Rolling Admission||TBA||TBA|
** Indicates rolling admission application process. Students applying to CSU-sponsored programs will be notified of decision within two weeks of application submission. Students applying to non-CSU sponsored programs need to contact their program provider for decision dates.