Your Arabic doesn’t have to be advanced for you to learn firsthand about contemporary Morocco in this program. Through an innovative course that explores Morocco’s rich history and culture, and a variety of opportunities for cultural engagement, you will improve your Arabic while gaining greater insight into present-day Moroccan society.
FOCUS ON MOROCCAN SOCIETY
and culture in an innovative content course or choose an Arabic language course.
LIVE WITH A LOCAL FAMILY
and immerse yourself in Moroccan culture.
another Moroccan city on a multi-day stay.
Excursions & Activities
- Visit the ancient ruins of Chellah.
- Stroll the Andalusian Gardens.
- See local elementary schools and government agencies.
- Take a weekend trip to Chefchaouen or Marrakesh.
- Venture out on a day trip to Asilah and Tangiers.
- Some meals
- Two-day orientation – an introduction to Rabat culture, your academic program, and the city, plus practical information about living in your host city
- Advising before you depart to set goals and answer questions
- Optional on-site airport meet-and-greet
- Full-time program leadership and support in your host city
- Field trips and cultural activities
- Overnight excursions
- Insurance and other travel benefits, with CIEE iNext
- 24/7 emergency on-site support
1 out of 3 CIEE students receives a scholarship - get yours!
GAIN Travel Grants - up to $2,000 toward travel costs guaranteed to all Pell-elgible students.
Gilman Go Global Grants - $2,500/semester and $1,000/summer, guaranteed to all Gilman applications.
Merit-Based Scholarships - $2,500/semester and $750/summer, awarded to students deomonstrating high academic achievement.
Minority Serving Institutions (MIS) Grant - $2,000/semester and $500/summer, guaranteed to all students attending MSIs.
- 200+ study abroad programs in 40+ countries
- $8 million in scholarships offered each year
- 1 in 3 students receives a scholarship
- Study tours and cultural activities included
- Internships and volunteering opportunities
- Rigorous academics
- Cultural immersion
- iNext travel insurance included
Our highly experienced staff have extensive knowledge of all CIEE programs and services. If you are a student with questions about completing your application, or you want to sign up to receive program updates and news, our staff are happy to help.Contact Us
|Term||Year||App Deadline||Decision Date||Start Date||End Date|
|Summer||2021||05/01/2021 **||Rolling Admission||05/18/2021||07/13/2021|
** Indicates rolling admission application process. Students applying to CSU-sponsored programs will be notified of decision within two weeks of application submission. Students applying to non-CSU sponsored programs need to contact their program provider for decision dates.